Ah, bills. Can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without them. From getting recycled with junk mail, to forgetting to put a stamp on the return envelope, the paper bill process is as tedious as ever. But online billing just gets easier and easier!
Bloomer Broadband uses SmartHub, an extremely secure, easy-to-use online bill pay system. In just a few easy steps, you can go to the Bloomer website and pay your bill, or you can set up recurring payments and skip setting your monthly reminder!
Paying your bill online can feel intimidating, here are some FAQs:
- Q: How do I pay my bill online?
A: There are two types of online bill pay:
- One-time payment: You do not need a SmartHub account for this. Just visit bloomer.net, go to Pay Bill in the upper right and choose the Pay Now One-time Payment option. (And have your Bloomer Broadband account number handy.) From there, you can review your bill and make a payment with a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard. It’s that easy!
- Recurring payment: You do need a SmartHub account for this. Visit bloomer.net, go to Pay Bill in the upper right corner. Log into SmartHub or sign up with New User? link. On the Billing & Payment dropdown, choose Auto Pay Program, click on the Sign up for Auto Pay link and choose Card. After that, all you have to do is enter in your card information and voila! You’re all set.
- Q: Do I have to pay for a SmartHub account?
A: Not one penny! All you need is your Bloomer account number!
- Q: What are the benefits of paying my bill online?
A: There are many reasons!
- No more missed payments!
- Save time—no need to write a check and run to the post office.
- Avoid late or reconnect fees
- Speed up your payment process.
- SmartHub is the safest place to store your card information. The SmartHub Bill Pay site is secure (look for the “lock” in the URL) and information is encrypted.
- There is no additional cost to simplify your payments.
- Cut down on paper usage.
- Q: How do I create a SmartHub account?
A: This will take you about 2 minutes! Visit bloomer.net, go to Pay Bill in the upper right corner and sign up. All you’ll need is your Bloomer Broadband account number, your name and your email address.
- Q: What is my Bloomer account number?
A: Don’t have your account number handy? Give us a call at 715-568-4830 and we’ll give it to you! If you have a previous paper bill, you should also be able to find it in the upper right corner of every page.
- Q: I don’t use debit or credit cards, can I still pay my bill online?
A: Unfortunately, the online billing option does require the use of a card.
- Q: I’ve tried setting this up and I wasn’t able to, what should I do?
A: Give us a call at 715-568-4830 or stop by our office with any questions. We’d be more than happy to help you set up your account.
For more step-by-step information on setting up your bills, view our blogs:
Or give us a call at 715-568-4830 with any questions. We love getting to chat with our customers and help them problem-solve!