Looking for a great job opportunity with no nights or weekends? Well, look no further. Bloomer Broadband is currently seeking a positive, friendly, “go-getter” individual to fill our Customer Service Representative role.
As a Bloomer Broadband team member, you’ll receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k, pension, paid leave, and discounted services.* Plus, caring and supportive team members, a company culture focused on employee and customer satisfaction, and a few surprises along the way. (We’ve been known to grill burgers outside in the middle of winter.)
In this position, you’ll be:
- Engaging with customers on the phone and in person and making them glad they chose us
- Entering service orders to get customers started with the area’s best broadband
- Assisting in resolving customer billing and technical issues — from triage to submitting trouble tickets
- Sharing your creative ideas for marketing initiatives across digital and print
- Mastering new software environments and broadband jargon
- Part of an incredible team of caring and supportive people
For this position, you’ll need:
- Familiarity with basic computer systems, and be able to learn and work comfortably in a variety of software environments
- Proficient understanding of, or the ability to learn, various terminology related to technology and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with challenges (Flexibility, patience, and empathy are key!)
- Smiles and a welcoming, courteous demeanor
- Eagerness to learn, willingness to help, and take direction
- Prioritization skills with a keen eye for detail
This role is pivotal to Bloomer Broadband’s success as you’ll often be the first face people see, shaping their impression of the company. Your daily interactions will strengthen the idea that we genuinely care about our customers.
Ready to apply? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t wait to meet you!
*If you live in our service area.