Bloomer Telephone company is currently seeking a full-time Network Specialist. As a Bloomer team member, you’ll receive comprehensive benefits, caring and supportive team members, a company culture focused on employee and customer satisfaction, and a salary based on your experience and what you bring to Bloomer.
You’ll find that our team is passionate about technology! No two days are ever the same. We put our customers first, and we’re proud of our state-of-the-art fiber-optic technology we provide them!
Qualified candidates should have a valid and insurable driver’s license, and 1-3 years’ work experience. Technology degree or certifications are a plus. Here is an overview of the Essential Job Functions and skills needed:
- Maintains network infrastructure and plant records using Visio, Excel, IVUE.
- Performs help desk duties for our Internet, Phone, and Video subscribers.
- Installs, provisions, and maintains Bloomer Telephone’s servers and PCs: Apple, Linux, Microsoft.
- Installs, provisions, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains L2/L3 network equipment such as firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Installs, provisions, and maintains Calix, and VOIP equipment.
- Uses various tools to monitor and troubleshoot networks (wireshark/tcpdump, PRTG, putty/cli, iperf/jperf, snmp, syslog, etc.)
- Understands WAN, LAN, Ethernet, VOIP, e-mail, and the OSI model, especially layers 1-4.
- Can effectively use MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Company specific software programs related to job duties.
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively at all times, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing and completing multiple projects accurately within given timelines/deadlines and make sound decisions under times of stress.
For full job description, click here.
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org