Check us out the Bloomer Area Aquatic & Recreation Center!
We’re keeping the fun going with our new name and brand – Bloomer Broadband – with a display at the Bloomer Area Aquatic & Recreation Center. Come see the new brand “in action” and enter for a chance to win free internet! One randomly-selected winner will receive three months of a free speed upgrade (if a current customer) or two months of 100 Mbps at no charge for new customers. The raffle is open from April 1–30, so drop by anytime and enter to win!
We will also have the coloring contest pages available. The coloring contest ends April 15, so be sure to get your coloring page(s) submitted before then! Check out this blog for contest details.
If you’ve missed the “Why’s” behind the new name and brand, here are a few details:
- Bloomer Telephone Company no longer accurately reflects who we are. We are, and have been for quite some time, a local leader in all things fiber broadband — internet, TV and phone.
- As our service offerings evolved, our look needed to evolve as well. The new logo, colors, font type, elements and images pay tribute to our history while offering a fresh new look with a twist.
What will be different?
- Not much. The company has not been sold nor has leadership or staffing changed.
- The office is not moving, nor will there be any new locations.
- BUT — we will be offering new speeds and pricing. (More to come on that later.)
- We’re still 100% committed to supporting the community beyond broadband needs — with our scholarship offering, food pantry donations, local events and more.
If you have any questions about the change, feel free to give our friendly, local customer service team a call at 715-568-4830. We’re happy to help!