Okay, we can’t guarantee your credit score will improve by signing up for Bloomer’s autopay service. But we do know that missing payments (of any kind) can hurt your credit score.
Bloomer’s autopay service, through SmartHub, is a safe and smart choice. The SmartHub Bill Pay site is secure (look for the “lock” in the URL) and information is encrypted. (Consider how secure that check in an envelope is. Mailboxes are not foolproof, and mail does get lost occasionally.)
Worry less about missed payments, possible late fees or services being discontinued. And if you sign up for paperless billing, along with autopay, you’ll have one less bill in your mailbox. (Wouldn’t that be nice?)
The benefits of autopay go beyond the convenience of never having to worry about paying your Bloomer bill. With autopay you also get the ability to:
- review bills and payment history
- easily manage account details
- send (non-urgent) messages to the Bloomer customer service team
- enjoy all these features “on-the-go” with the SmartHub app
To get started with autopay or paperless billing, take these steps:
- Create a SmartHub account if you don’t have one.
- Visit Bloomer.net and click on the “Pay Bill” tab in the top right.
- Click on the “New User?” link. (You will need your Bloomer Account Number, which can be found on your bill, and an active email address.)
- Once you are in the SmartHub portal, select “Billing and Payments.”
- Select “Auto Pay Program.”
- Select “Update or Cancel.”
- Under the “Actions” section, select “Add New Card” or “Add New Bank Account.” Follow the prompts to complete the process.
Feel good knowing your information is safe and secure. And of course, you can cancel autopay or paperless billing at any time. (But. We believe once you see how easy and convenient it is, you’ll never go back to worrying about paying your Bloomer bill.)
If you have any questions or need help getting setup, give our customer service team a call at 715-568-4830. They’re happy to assist!
Follow us on Facebook for fun facts, office updates, tech tips, local stories and more!