Looking for a career that provides an opportunity to make a positive impact on your community? Well, look no further! Bloomer Broadband is expanding its service area — and with that is expanding its staff. Be a part of providing much-needed broadband services to Bloomer, Wisconsin area residents, and businesses — and enhancing their lives through fast, reliable internet connectivity, and greater job, education, and business opportunities.
Bloomer Broadband is currently seeking a dynamic leader for a full-time Broadband Operations Supervisor position. As a Bloomer Broadband team member, you’ll receive comprehensive benefits, caring and supportive team members, a company culture focused on employee and customer satisfaction, and a competitive salary.
This position will be tasked with several operational duties that include but are not limited to:
- customer-facing and internal support functions
- act as the primary internal resource for the Operations Team “in the field” which consists of:
- buried plant infrastructure including field network facilities,
- construction contractors, and
- service installation and repair areas of the company.
- serve as an interdepartmental liaison to enhance company objectives, initiatives, and customer satisfaction — in other words, the customer experience
Qualified candidates should have:
- adequate computer knowledge to work comfortably in a variety of software environments
- proficient understanding, or the ability to learn, various terminology related to technology and customer service
- excellent communication skills and a resourceful ability to deal with challenges
- a courteous demeanor with professional conduct
- the willingness to take direction from others and the desire to take the lead and work independently
- an eagerness to learn and a willingness to help
- the ability to prioritize multiple projects with an attention to detail
Ready to apply? Send your resume to: email@example.com We can’t wait to meet you!