With autopay and paperless billing, you can clear the clutter, and save time and worry.
Autopay means never having to worry about missed payments, late fees, or potential disconnects. It’s a smart and safe way to ensure your Bloomer Broadband bill is paid on time, all the time. The SmartHub Bill Pay site is secure (look for the “lock” in the URL) and information is encrypted. There is no commitment to sign up for autopay and you can cancel anytime. But we believe you’ll wonder how you ever lived without autopay and have no need to cancel.
And paperless billing means less clutter on your counter tops or desk—and with today’s mail service getting slower and slower, why run the risk of waiting for your bill? If you choose paperless billing, you can view your bill online via the SmartHub portal. You can pay your bill online as well—or give us a call to make a payment over the phone.
Once you’ve signed up for a SmartHub account through Bloomer, you can choose the autopay and paperless billing options. There’s also a SmartHub app so you can view and pay your bill “on the fly.”
To get started with autopay or paperless billing, take these steps:
- Create a SmartHub account if you don’t have one.
- Visit bloomer.net and click on the “Pay Bill” tab in the top right.
- Click on the “New User?” link. (You will need your Bloomer Account Number, which can be found on your bill, and an email address.)
- Once you are in the SmartHub portal, select “Billing and Payments.”
- Select “Auto Pay Program.”
- Select “Update or Cancel.”
- Under the “Actions” section, select “Add New Card” or “Add New Bank Account.” Follow the prompts to complete the process.
If you have any questions or need help getting setup, give our customer service team a call at 715-568-4830. They’re happy to assist!