There’s nothing better than summer in Wisconsin. Warm weather, lake days and summer fruit are just some of the things that make this season great. There are also tons of fun events in our area to check out this summer. Here are just a few:
- July 16 Circus: Two shows will be held at the fairgrounds in the Culpepper and Merriweather Circus Big Top. It’s not too late to grab tickets and bring your family and friends! Learn more and purchase tickets here.
- July 29 K9 Fundraiser: Join the Bloomer Police Department at the fairgrounds for a day of fun. They will be hosting a 2 Mile K9 Walk, a 5 Mile Fun Run and a cornhole tournament. There will be a bouncy house for kids (or really childlike adults), a chicken dinner and a raffle. RSVP here and come show your support!
- August 3 – 6 Bloomer Fair: Carnival games, 4-H exhibits and fair food? Doesn’t get much better than that. Come by anytime between the 3rd and the 6th for some old-fashioned fairground fun. Click here for all the details.
- August 6 Bloomer Community Parade: Catch your neighbors and favorite businesses in the Bloomer Fair’s Community Parade. Due to construction downtown, the parade route has been changed this year. It will begin at the corner of North Industrial and Vine Street and will end just past the Catalytic Combustion. Find more information and view the full parade route here. The parade starts at 1pm, be there or be square!
- September 9 Bloomer Community Visitors Center $10,000 Picnic: While the picnic itself isn’t until September, the time to purchase your ticket is coming up. Purchase your ticket by August 1 to enter the Early Bird Drawing. A total of $20,200 will be given away to the lucky winners on September 9th! Enter by filling out the form linked here and bringing it to the Bloomer Community Visitors Center at 1731 17th Ave, Bloomer, WI 54724.
Summer is absolutely going to fly by. Join your Bloomer Broadband friends and neighbors at these events. We can’t wait to see you there! Got questions? Give us a call at 715-568-4830, we’re happy to answer them.