Bloomer Broadband is looking for Operations Manager with expertise in communications technology deployment to oversee technical operations. This mission-critical role is responsible for leading and managing day-to-day activities of Bloomer’s technical staff to ensure that we deliver excellent service to our customers.
• Lead and manage technical staff
• Oversee installation and repair of voice, video, and internet services
• Maintain network and infrastructure in a fiber-rich environment to ensure reliable delivery of services
• Manage service area expansion projects including design, engineering and construction of fiber networks
• Coordinate across other company operations and manage key vendor/contractor relationships
Join our team and experience the support, camaraderie and satisfaction that come from working with a family-oriented, independent company! Our commitment to customer service, integrity, and strong financial performance make us an ideal alternative to the traditional providers. This position offers an excellent benefits package and salary. With eight employees, state-of-the-art voice, data, video, and technological solutions provided to commercial and residential customers, Bloomer Broadband is a leading communications provider in west central Wisconsin. Bloomer, WI is a family-oriented community where outdoor recreational activities abound.
If the above sounds like you, please send your resume to our HR partner:
BnSquared HR Consulting, LLC
Assisting Telecom & Broadband Providers since 2002!
Follow us on Facebook for office updates and more!