With a one-time set up, Bloomer Broadband’s SmartHub recurring credit card payment option allows you to set up automatic payments. Meaning your bill will automatically be paid each month in full without any further action on your part. No muss. No fuss. “Set it and forget it,” as they say!
Setting up recurring credit card payments means never having to worry about missed payments, late fees, or potential disconnects. It’s a smart and safe way to ensure your Bloomer Broadband bill is paid on time, all the time. The SmartHub Bill Pay site is secure (look for the “lock” in the URL) and information is encrypted. There is no commitment—or fee—to sign up for this service and you can cancel anytime. (However, when you see how easy and convenient it is, we bet you won’t want to cancel.)
If you don’t have a SmartHub account, you will need to set up one first. Then:
- Go to the Pay Bill tab in the upper right-hand corner of the Bloomer website.
- Log into SmartHub or sign up with New User?
- Click on the Billing & Payment
- Choose Auto Pay Program. (You will be taken to the Auto Pay Program screen which will display your Account and any stored payment methods.)
- Click the Sign Up For Auto Pay link and choose Next,
- A card setup screen will appear.
- Fill out needed information, review, and hit (You can also hit Reset or Cancel.)
- You will receive immediate confirmation of your information and that you have initiated the recurring payment option.
Do you have questions or need help getting set up? Give us a call at 715-568-4830 or stop by the office. We’d be happy to get you set up with any of our online payment options.