Are you a Bloomer Broadband TV subscriber? If so, you have access to hundreds of movies and shows on-the-go with watchTVeverywhere (WTVE). You will be able to access all the networks and channels that are included in your Bloomer TV package; however, not all networks and channels are available through watchTVeverywhere. Once you have registered you will be able to view what is available.
You can access watchTVeverywhere on your tablet, laptop, mobile phone and PC. There is no limit to the number of devices you can use at one time, so be sure your internet has enough bandwidth. (Please note: some networks will only allow you to download a specific show or movie to one device.)
Wherever there is an internet or data connection you can access watchTVeverywhere—from anywhere in your home, at the airport, in the car or at grandma’s house!
To get started, simply register for the service at www.wtve.net. You’ll need your Bloomer Broadband statement handy for your account number and the last name as it appears on your statement. To get started follow these steps or watch this quick video:
- Go to wtve.net
- In the dropdown menu, Select Your TV provider—which is Celect Communications. (Bloomer Broadband partners with Celect Communications for TV service.)
- Click on Register.
- Fill out the required information. (Subscriber Validation is your Bloomer Broadband account number.)
- Note your password and keep it in a safe place as Bloomer Broadband employees cannot recover WTVE passwords.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box and click Submit.
- Go to your email inbox to complete the registration process by clicking on the confirmation link.
Now you can begin enjoying your favorite shows and movies whenever and wherever you want!
If you need assistance getting set up with watchTVeverywhere—or would like to sign up for one of our TV packages—give us a call at 715-568-4830. We’re happy to help!
Follow us on Facebook for fun facts, office updates, tech tips, local stories and more!