Bloomer Telephone company is currently seeking a full-time Broadband Technician. As a Bloomer team member, you’ll receive comprehensive benefits, caring and supportive team members, a company culture focused on employee and customer satisfaction, and a salary based on your experience and what you bring to Bloomer.
You’ll find that our team is passionate about technology! No two days are ever the same. We put our customers first, and we’re proud of our state-of-the-art fiber-optic technology we provide them!
Qualified candidates should have a valid and insurable driver’s license and a high school diploma. Associate degree in IT or telecommunications or the equivalent work experience is a plus. Here is an overview of the Essential Job Functions and skills needed:
- Installs customer services including fiber optic broadband internet, Wi-Fi, VoIP, and IPTV
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair customer services from the office and in the field
- Runs and terminates wires, and fiber optics in and outdoors
- Maintains fiber optic plant
- Is available for after-hours maintenance and call out
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and effectively problem-solve with sound judgement and a can-do attitude
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand documents, manuals, reports, and forms
- Ability to use ladders, hand tools, and power tools
- Eagerness and ability for continuous learning in our ever-changing industry
For full job description, click here.
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com