Apply for the Customer Service Representative position and have a front-row seat to positively impacting the Bloomer customer experience.
Bloomer Telephone company is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative and Billing Specialist. As a Bloomer team member, you’ll receive comprehensive benefits, caring and supportive team members, a company culture focused on employee and customer satisfaction, and a competitive salary.
This position is responsible for providing billing and customer support and is the primary point-of-contact for customers of Bloomer Telephone Company to fulfill telephone, internet, and television service needs.
Qualified candidates should have a high school diploma, valid driver’s license, computer skills, and 2 – 3 years of customer service and/or office experience. Here is an overview of the Essential Job Functions and skills needed:
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly, courteously, and professionally to all customer inquiries/correspondence by phone, in person, by email, or mail.
- Assists customers with new service requests, service plan changes, disconnects, reconnects, service questions and concerns.
- Reports service troubles as needed, researches billing disputes, and applies appropriate treatment to resolve customer complaints.
- Billing duties include: manages customer payments, prepares bank deposits, balances cash drawers, prints and reviews payment reports, sets up ACH.
- Performs other general office duties including filing, general data entry functions, and routine correspondence.
- Demonstrates dependability through promptness, good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Cooperates and works with all other departments for the maximum benefit of the company.
- Possesses a neat appearance for meeting the public on a daily basis.
- Must be able to travel overnight occasionally for training, meetings, and conferences.
For full job description, see attached, Click here.
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com