Why Work at Bloomer Telephone Company?
We’re a local, hometown company with big ideas and big hearts.
Our team is passionate about technology and providing exceptional customer service. We are a company that cares about its employees and the communities we serve.
And as a small company, one person can have a lot of influence—and the General Manager’s door is always open for questions or ideas you want to share.
We’ve been part of the Bloomer community for more than 120 years and plan to be around for 120 more!
Who Are We?
For over a century, success at Bloomer Telephone Company has been driven by each employee’s commitment to do his or her best—for the customer, company and each other.
And in turn, we provide an environment of respect, open conversations, collaboration and fun.
Bloomer Telephone Company is proud to be recognized by NTCA-The Rural Broadband Association as a Certified Gig-Capable Provider for delivering gigabit broadband speeds and enabling technological innovation in our communities.
What’s in it for You?
Of course we offer outstanding benefits like medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents. We also think ahead and contribute to our employees’ retirement accounts (yes, two of them). But those are just the basics. We also offer:
- Free phone, internet and TV if you live in our service area.
- Paid holidays, so you can spend time with those you love most.
- Community involvement, so you’ll feel a real connection to the work you’re doing and be able to make an impact.
- Company-paid apparel (for those positions requiring Bloomer attire).
- A fun company culture with pizza parties, doughnut days (because, why not) and family-focused company events.
- A comfortable office environment (with all the free paperclips you could want!)
Current job openings
"*" indicates required fields