Connections are important and staying connected with your family and friends is easier when you can pick up your telephone and call them directly. It’s still the most reliable way to keep in touch!

At Bloomer Broadband, we welcome you like the neighbor next door. With residential phone services from Bloomer, caller ID, call waiting, and three-way calling features are all part of the package. And you’ll receive one easy-to-read monthly bill.

We deliver feature-full, crystal-clear phone services—along with friendly, locally-based customer service.

Have questions about our services? Call Us At 715-568-4830

Frequently asked questions

How do I set up and access my voicemail service?

We have provided instructions for accessing your voicemail, recording greetings, changing your password and retrieving messages in an easy-to-follow document.

How do I set up my calling features?

Caller ID, call waiting, and three-way calling services come standard with all phone packages. Additional charges will apply to other features like call forwarding, call tracing, selective distinctive ring and others. For instructions on how to set up and use any of our phone features, please reference our Custom Calling Features document.

How do I sign up for Wisconsin's Do-Not-Call List?

If you wish to be identified as someone who doesn’t wish to receive telemarketing calls, visit Wisconsin’s Do-Not-Call Registry webpage or call 1-866-966-2255.

How do I sign up for the National Do-Not-Call List?

If you wish to be identified as someone who doesn’t wish to receive telemarketing calls, visit the National Do-Not-Call Registry webpage or call 1-888-382-1222.

Will my service still work when the power goes out?

Cordless phones require power, so they will not work until the electricity is restored. Most non-cordless phones have a battery backup and should be functional even if the power goes out.

Is there a discount available for telephone service for low income consumers?

Yes – Bloomer Broadband participates in a telephone service discount program through the FCC’s Federal Universal Service Fund. To learn more about the program and check for service eligibility, please visit Lifeline Support.

Can I change my number?

A change of number can be made upon request.

I’m moving locations. What do I need to do?

Give our office a call at 715-568-4830 and we’ll walk you through the easy process of moving your services to another location.

No home should be without phone service

Having a home phone is an essential service that keeps you connected to friends and family, not to mention emergency services. And telephone lines aren’t subject to the weather or topographical challenges like cell phones can be—landline services will keep you in touch all the time.

Contact Us

Do you have any questions? Call us at 715-568-4830