Bloomer Telephone Company is now Bloomer Broadband! We’re excited to celebrate our new name and look with everyone. You can find out more about our rebrand in our blog linked here, but now it’s time for a little fun!
Bloomer Broadband is offering a coloring contest for newborns to children 12 years old. There are different coloring pages for each age group. The artistic medium is up to the artist. Crayons, finger paints, colored pencils, watercolors, markers, etc. are all acceptable. The winner from each age group will get a $25 Amazon gift card — to spend however they choose. We’re excited to see the creativity shine!
Here’s how to participate:
- Print your coloring page or pick one up at the Bloomer Broadband office (1120 15th Ave, Bloomer) or the Bloomer Aquatic Center
- For age groups 0–4, follow this link to download and print your coloring page
- For age groups 5–8, follow this link to download and print your coloring page
- For age groups 9–12, follow this link to download and print your coloring page
- Bring or mail your artwork to the Bloomer Broadband office by April 15th for a chance to win.
Judges will look at how colorful the piece is and what medium was used (crayons, pencils, paint, etc.) Winners will be determined by April 24 and will be notified that week via phone and/or email. Winners will be required to pick up prize at Bloomer Broadband office: 1120 15th Ave, Bloomer.
Thank you for celebrating our new name and look with us. We’re proud to be a part of this area’s history and its future. Got any questions? Feel free to give us a call at 715- 568-4830, we’re happy to help.
Now, on your mark, get set, COLOR!
General Conditions: Winners will be asked to have photo taken with winning entry and prize – and Bloomer Broadband employee. Winners’ names and photos may be used on social media and/or the Bloomer Broadband website. Winners’ families are welcome to be part of the photo. However, winners may choose not to have their photos taken for privacy purposes and can request to not be named in any online announcement. No additional compensation will be given for agreeing to be photographed and/or using name and/or image online. Bloomer Broadband cannot be held responsible for the loss of prize once it leaves the Bloomer Broadband office.