No cable doesn’t have to mean no football. Find all the action on streaming.
You don’t need a cable subscription to catch this season’s NFL games. You just need great internet (we can help with that), a Smart TV or streaming device, and a streaming service or two. To get all the action, consider these streaming services*:
- YouTube TV — $73/mo.
- Checks all boxes for your NFL needs
- Includes major networks, FOX, ESPN, and the NFL Network
- Exclusive home of the NFL Sunday ticket
- Sling TV Blue — $45/mo.
- Includes NFL Network, NBC, and FOX, but lacks CBS, ABC, and ESPN
- Sling Orange has ESPN
- Paramount+ Essentials — $6/mo.
- Includes CBS for Sunday AFC fans
- Peacock Premium — $6/mo.
- Includes access to Sunday Night games and NBC
- Amazon Prime Video — $9/mo.
- Exclusive home for all the Thursday night games
- NFL Plus — $7/mo.
- All local and national games regardless of network
- Limited to phone or tablet
- NFL Network included and not limited to phone or tablet
- NFL Plus Premium package ($15/mo.) includes RedZone
YouTubeTV is your best bet to ensure you have access to all the games, but if watching on your tablet or phone is all you need, you could save big ($66/mo.!) by going with the NFL Plus subscription.
If you’re a Bloomer Broadband TV subscriber, you can check out NFL RedZone for FREE, on September 24 and November 5 on channel 215. No action is required on your part, just tune into channel 215 for all the end-zone, touchdown action.
Still not sure which streaming service will best fit your needs? Check out MyBundle.TV to help you navigate the options. And if you’re in search of the area’s best internet to ensure your streaming services don’t include buffering and lag, give our internet experts a call at 715-568-4830. They’d be happy to help!
*Prices and details are subject to change. Information obtained 9/15/23.